Battle Of The MAC Pinks/Pinky Nude Lipsticks

>> Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Im a huge fan of the pinky/pinky nudes and although these 4 colours are quite similar they are also so different if that makes sense.Angel and Creme Cup are pretty close,I can almost say they are dupes,Cut-ster and Hue are also very similar although Cut-Ster has a more lipglossy feel than a lipstick and it also has some added glitter aswell as being much more sheerer than Hue.Overall these 4 would have to be in my top10 favorite lipsticks,and yes I say 10 cause aswell as nailpolish I also have a hugeee weakness for lipstick!

Whats you favorite Lipstick Brand/Colour?
Are you after a certain swatch let me know in the comments and ill see if I have it!

15 comments:

Aru June 22, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Lovely lipsticks!! I've got Shy Girl and I love it! *-* it's a very nice nude ^_^
xx

Wendy Peralta June 23, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Nice colors! I am so getting into pinks too! =D

Deb June 23, 2010 at 2:27 AM

Both of my favorites are MAC as well. I love Purple Rite (pinky purple frost) and Girl About Town (deep fuchsia). Girl About Town is permanent, but Purple Rite was LE from the Style Warrior collection.

TiffanyMonet June 23, 2010 at 5:08 AM

My fav's are Myth,Blankety,Cream Cup and Hue w/ Florabundunce lipgloss.. I love Nude/Pink lips.. They go great with a smokey eye! Thanks for sharing! xo T

MATERIALGIRLS23.BLOGSPOT.COM

Jillian June 23, 2010 at 6:26 AM

I love M.A.C. I'm not sure what color it was, but it was a lighter pink. I recently went into my first M.A.C store...sadly there are none around my area at all :(

Dhalia June 23, 2010 at 10:05 AM

I love MAC Hue...one of my def fav

Phyrra June 23, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I have MAC's slimshine in Bare, Urban Decay's Naked and Aromaleigh's (discontinued) Sweet.
They're all really nice pink nude shades.

Life's Balance Beam June 23, 2010 at 3:43 PM

oh man!! i am a MAC fan all day baby! i LOVE angel, it's one of my favorite colors! i love the new gaga pink as well! its more of a creme base so its smoother!! u should try it, awesomeeeee

My Getaway June 26, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Never bought MAC lipstick but I love those colors! By the way love your new background!

SilhouetteScreams June 28, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Pretty colours! Unfortunately pinky nudes look odd on my skintone, I prefer peachy nudes more :)

Ashley July 2, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I love these hues!!! My favorites are bright lipsticks from Lime Crime, have you tried those?

Visit my blog to win a beauty loot:

Cawaii Lover

edk.dolce July 5, 2010 at 7:32 AM

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

THE DIVINITUS July 5, 2010 at 11:29 AM

i like pale beige, using mac lip erase, and lipstick myth or creme d' nude...

Krissy July 6, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Heyy! Ooh thanks for the viva glam gaga dupe recommendation :D I shall check it out!

As for that dodgy site, they said to me now that my order will be ready to shipnin 1-2 days and I said to them that I want a refund because in their slow-ass time, I've gone out and bought another dress as my sisters formal is on thursday! And theyre not letting me get a refund cos theyre 'processing' the order!
I just said if you havent shipped it yet, then surely you can give me a refund cos i dont need it anymore!

lollll mann this is the last time I buy something online that I need the following week :P

*~kAy~* July 24, 2010 at 2:50 PM